RE: Zoloft (Sertraline) #1

Read article under discussion: Zoloft (Sertraline) ►

Conner
22 June 2012
03:23
For the last two years, I was taking this medication. Thanks to it, I feel calm and light-hearted. At the time when I didn’t take this drug, I was very nervous and angry, there were periods of depression in my life. Life had changed for me after this medicine, I became better person, friend, and a husband.
reply quote
Gimin
23 June 2012
16:09
I started to adore Sertraline, the moment I began to take it. I had so many irritation and dullness in my life before it. It is easier for me to live now and to my family. I don’t feel the sickness anymore. There were some side effects that appeared fluently like enmity to sex and anxiety. There were no other side effects. It would be better if one of them was loosing weight!
reply quote
Donovan
16 July 2012
02:11
Today is the day when I began to use this medicine. I already have hypothyroidism and hypertension and they both give me the gain of weight, so I have a hope that when I take this medicine, it will bring benefits. I do sports a lot and at the moment my weight is 168 lbs.
reply quote
Darren
18 October 2012
03:54
This drug is the best! After taking it during three months, I had grown this in thirty pounds. I hope I will never gain them!!! The target for me is again 30 or 40 off. Of course I have side effects, but you need to know how to overcome them!
reply quote
Payton
08 January 2013
11:52
I see the results after taking this medicine for a week. I don’t have 8lbs any more. It is interesting for me what will I get after I take the medicine for a couple of months. The only thing I do is a morning exercise two times a week. I am really thankful to this medicine!
reply quote
Kristopher
02 April 2013
02:56
It is already one year since I started to use this medicine. I can't imagine what the reason of my bad thoughts is. They are very real and bring me too much anxiety. After a year now, I have improvements. Nothing makes me too angry. The medicine helped me to become a better father and husband. There were no bad effects that I experienced.
reply quote

Write your comment:

How much 14 + 23 =

If you enter your e-mail you will receive notice about new replies.

Zoloft
Site indexMedicines onlineInteresting to readCommentaries
TabletsManual.com © 2012