RE: Amoxil (Amoxicillin) #1

Read article under discussion: Amoxil (Amoxicillin) ►

Victor
27 March 2012
15:03
My child was prescribed Amoxicillin because of the sore throat. But I have heard that using antibiotics can cause dysbiosis. Should I give my daughter kefir or other sour milk products to avoid it?
reply quote
Linda
27 March 2012
15:17
Victor I think you'd better give sour milk products to your child in order to keep the intestinal microflora healthy. Give the child as much liquid (tea, juices, milk) as possible. And if you started treatment with antibiotics, give it for at least 5 days.
reply quote
Dolly
22 June 2012
02:22
I would like to thank the producers of amoxicillin. I had a pharyngitis - the temperature was 39-40. The pain in the throat was so strong that I could neither speak nor swallow. I usually try to avoid antibiotics, but this time I had to take Amoxicillin. The effect was startling. 2 days later there was only a mild sore throat, which a day has passed. Thank you.
reply quote
Tristan
28 October 2012
05:13
I was sick with bladder infection before. The day didn't end, but I began to feel much better. It makes me realy happy because the disease didn't let me live my normal life during 6 days. The result is incredible since I didn't have any side effects, because I had horrible reaction when I took Cipro. This is good that my condition is better after other medicine.
reply quote

Write your comment:

How much 20 + 39 =

If you enter your e-mail you will receive notice about new replies.

Amoxil
Site indexMedicines onlineInteresting to readCommentaries
TabletsManual.com © 2012