RE: Seroquel (Quetiapine fumarate) #2

Read article under discussion: Seroquel (Quetiapine fumarate) ►
Pages:

Brooke
01 February 2013
06:08
It helped me 100%. It reduces the numerous thoughts and removes melancholic mood. I am very happy about it.
reply quote
MSF
01 February 2013
12:53
Seroquel has been very helpful in stabilizing my rapid-cycle bi-polar mood swings. However, am concerned about the side effects. Besides continual muscle stiffness, particularly on the left side of my body, I am having problems with my eyesight - particularly the left. Referred to opthalmologist who says that, in addition to lens thickening, am developing a "trauma-induced" cataract in the centre of my left eye lens. I've been on Seroquel for about 3 years.
reply quote
Adrian
14 February 2013
11:44
Extreme dormancy and overweight were consequences of my hard work (it happened very fast). So my decision was to take this medicine. I did it about a year then I changed my work.
reply quote
Dominic
19 March 2013
05:38
About three years I was using Seroquel for sleeplessness (50 mg) and it helped. Then I had to increase the dosage (100 mg) but it provoked leg syndrome. So, I concluded that this drug is effective remedy for short term. But if you need medicine for long term, find another one.
reply quote
Rosemary
30 January 2017
02:06
Damion, Rosemary Di Prima marybarbara@bigpond.com.au
I have suffered bipolar since i was 27 and am about to try 25mg of seroquel hoping it will stop my mind racing thinking of thinks go over and over and will give me a good nights sleep I also have Lithium 675mg Have been on Lithium since i was 27 years old. I had a breakdown and was taken to ward 10b in townsville i had been hospitialized 4 times since 1991 1992 1998 2002 i have seen ward 10b knocked down and the pyschic unit built have not been back since than had 2 GP's give me medication that was not recommend by a Professor who first met me in ward 10b he has lessened my Lithium and put me on seroquel have no true evidence that my breakdown was caused through to much intensive training through the RAAF and ARMY RESERVE they knew something was wrong with me and both armed forces asked me to discharge which i did on the 11th day of the 11 month at about 11 am I was admitted to ward 10b I had a disagreement with my father and drove my car and for so many nights did not sleep and all came to a head before i knew it i was seeing things hearings first i was diagnosed for scherferenia cant spell the word the second year was given a blood test and was told i had manic drepression which is know as bipolar
reply quote
Rosemary
30 January 2017
02:12
I was diagnosed as Schizophrenia when i first went into ward 10B in Townsville had to look the word up
reply quote
Rogerpar
14 October 2017
05:11
Understand your running style- your foot's arch defines the kind of movement you have. The materials acquired from the pores and skin of these animals is often of extremely great high quality.shoes sandals online.
reply quote
Ган
06 October 2019
00:57
My father used to take seroquel. He had suicide last august. I hate the people who produce seroquel and the doctor who suggested this fucking medicine. I am really cursing them.
reply quote
EllaSholi
04 April 2020
19:07
Hello to all In this puzzling time, I proclivity you all Rise your family and friends
reply quote
Avalanchesyw
11 December 2020
08:09
manuscripts attributed to Robins
reply quote

Pages:

Write your comment:

How much 17 + 21 =

If you enter your e-mail you will receive notice about new replies.

Seroquel
Site indexMedicines onlineInteresting to readCommentaries
TabletsManual.com © 2012