RE: Gastritis and Gastric Ulcer #1

Read article under discussion: Gastritis and Gastric Ulcer ►

Michael
06 April 2012
15:28
chronic constipation I am 56. Because of the main diseaseI take antidepressants (according to the scheme). I am suffering from a chronic constipation for 9 years. How can I improve the performance of the intestine, by which scheme?
reply quote
Rick
06 April 2012
15:33
Can I have a stomach ache from emotional stress? And then in such cases is it better to take analgesic, or sedative?
reply quote
Harry
07 April 2012
13:34
Can I use the sports nutrition (weight gainer, protein) after removal of the gall bladder? For example, after six months of compliance with all diets? And another question, how long after surgery should I keep out of training in the gym and the martial arts section. Can I go to the swimming pool and run around in the evenings?
reply quote
Anja
08 April 2012
11:26
Many parents believe that a child who has attained the age of three, does not need a special menu - (s)he can have the same thing as his parents, but, of course, in other quantities. Is it true or not? Can I give seafood to my child?
reply quote
Viola
07 May 2012
23:52
Good morning! I am 17 years old, I am always I tormented by flatulence. And the sounds are so loud that they could be heard by those who are near me. I do not know what because I feel uncomfortable. Can you advise me please, how to deal with it. Thank you very much.
reply quote

Write your comment:

How much 27 + 17 =

If you enter your e-mail you will receive notice about new replies.

Gastritis
Site indexMedicines onlineInteresting to readCommentaries
TabletsManual.com © 2012