RE: Pulmonary Emphysema and Chronic Bronchitis #1

Read article under discussion: Pulmonary Emphysema and Chronic Bronchitis ►

Bryan
27 March 2012
15:26
In the article you write about lungs transplantation. To tell the truth, I have never heard about it. Where can this operation be done and is there any age limit for doing such an operation? If anybody heard about this, can you inform me?
reply quote
Anja
28 March 2012
12:55
Bryan Such operations can be done in some European countries: Germany, Austria, Israel and some others. The age limit is 65. And you should bear in mind that the rest of his life the patient has to take Immunosuppressant drugs which are required every day to prevent transplant rejection
reply quote
Linda
04 April 2012
14:03
Recently I always have tickles in my throat and cough with secretion of mucus. After coughing it stops tickling, but it doesn't stop for long. If I don't cough, I am short of breath. What should I do?
reply quote
Bryan
07 April 2012
14:04
I suffer from asthma. Each year I can not choose a place for rest and treatment for asthmatics!If you know places, that are not very expensive, can you share experiences and results?
reply quote
Patty Lusk
02 November 2015
18:14
Linda, huff instead of cough and bend over while sitting and reach out forward and blow out really hard. This position allow more air to escape your lung that maybe trapped.
reply quote

Write your comment:

How much 50 + 15 =

If you enter your e-mail you will receive notice about new replies.

Lungs
Site indexMedicines onlineInteresting to readCommentaries
TabletsManual.com © 2012