RE: Zebeta (Bisoprolol) #1

Read article under discussion: Zebeta (Bisoprolol) ►

Vicky
10 April 2012
13:56
Can you explain what diet restrictions should be followed during the course of treatment Zebeta? Can I eat seafood and drink juice twice a day?
reply quote
Serge
12 April 2012
15:11
My blood pressure is not high, usually it is 120-80, but sometimes I suffer from heartache, caused by a substantial difference between a systolic and diastolic blood presure. I wonder if I can take Zebeta. Will it help me?
reply quote
Rachel
06 August 2012
08:19
One year I was taking 2.5 mg of this drug to keep my high blood and palpitations pressure in order. It helped me to solve both problems. I was very upset when I needed to decrease the dosage of the drug because of lower strength. And also it really helped against dizziness and tiredness at bedtime.
reply quote
Adelynn
19 September 2012
23:18
I used it about a month. I had terrible side effects, my legs, waist and feet began to swell. That is why I stopped to use it. Soon everything was fine. The swelling was away (likely).
reply quote
Dixie
05 December 2012
04:30
The drug has helped me with my blood pressure and heart rate. For me didn't work generic so I had to change back - and of course the price was higher. The tingling in my toes and hands bothered me at times.
reply quote
Inna
24 September 2014
13:57
One year I was taking 2.5 mg of this drug to keep my high blood and palpitations pressure in order. It helped me to solve both problems. I was very upset when I needed to decrease the dosage of the drug because of lower strength. And also it really helped against dizziness and tiredness at bedtime.
Vicky,
reply quote
Inna
24 September 2014
14:11
The blood preassure is normal but bisoprolol 0,25 I am taking on regular basic for occasional arrythmia..It doesn't always stop those episode. Than I take another 0.25.The arrythmia could not stop sometimes for an hours.iIt became prolong period of time than was before. Still reluctant to take Amiadorone,which helps initially,than arrythmia return.
reply quote

Write your comment:

How much 38 + 47 =

If you enter your e-mail you will receive notice about new replies.

Zebeta
Site indexMedicines onlineInteresting to readCommentaries
TabletsManual.com © 2012