Articles about drugs and diseases

Aerobic exercises
10 Measures to Increase HDL Cholesterol is a fatty substance widely present in the body and essential for the formation of the cells, metabolism of vitamins, hormone production and various other vital functions.
Category:
Cholesterol   Article saved: 17 April 2016
 
Leukemic cells under microscope
10 Signs and Symptoms of Leukemia Leukemia is one of the most common types of cancer, ranging from children to old people. Leukemia usually begins in leukocytes (white blood cells), which are the cells of our immune system responsible for fighting invading germs. In this text we will address exclusively the most common signs and symptoms of leukemia.
Category:
Cancer   Article saved: 27 August 2017
 
Location appendix
10 Symptoms of Appendicitis - Adults and Children Appendicitis is a very common disease, affecting approximately 7% of the population, making it a major medical emergencies worldwide. Appendicitis usually occurs between 10 and 30 years, but can occur at any age, although it is rare in children under 2 years.
Category:
Gastrointestinal   Article saved: 30 November 2015
 
Urinary tract
10 Symptoms of Urinary Infection The three existing types of urinary tract infections are classified as follows:
Category:
Urology   Article saved: 10 March 2018
 
Tuberculosis symptom
10 Tuberculosis Symptoms Tuberculosis is an infectious disease caused by a bacterium known as Koch's bacillus (BK). Only 10% of individuals exposed to Koch's bacillus will develop tuberculosis symptoms. In the remaining 90%, the bacterium is controlled by the immune system, becoming inactivated, unable to be transmitted or causing any sign of disease. These patients, however, may develop tuberculosis sooner if there is any drop in their immune defenses, allowing the bacterium to proliferate.
Category:
Lungs diseases   Article saved: 04 October 2017
 
Persistent tiredness
11 Causes of Persistent Tiredness Tiredness is a symptom extremely common in medical practice, and is generally described by patients as a lack of strength or dismay to do tasks that require effort, whether physical or mental.
Category:
General Health   Article saved: 23 February 2018
 
Signs and symptoms of cancer
14 Typical Signs and Symptoms of Cancer Cancer is a serious disease that arises when some cell of our organism undergoes mutation, loses its natural characteristics and begins to multiply in a disorderly way, invading organs and blood vessels.
Category:
Cancer   Article saved: 13 March 2018
   
Pregnancy test
20 First Pregnancy Symptoms The first symptoms of pregnancy are warning signs that encourage women to take a pregnancy test, be it a pharmacy test or a blood test for beta-hCG. Some women resort to home pregnancy testing when they suspect they are pregnant, but these, in addition to being unreliable, can still do harm, as explained in the article: Home pregnancy test.
Category:
Pregnancy   Article saved: 05 July 2017
   
Questions about menstruation
30 Questions about Menstruation Menstruation is an event that occurs cyclically in women of childbearing age. Their presence is extremely striking for women, not only because of possible nuisance it causes, but also because the first and last period serve as a landmark between the stages of life of women. Also, menstruation or absence of menstruation, also act as a signal to other relevant moment in life, which is pregnancy.
Category:
Sexual Health   Article saved: 25 May 2016
 
Brain tumor
5 Symptoms of Brain Tumor A brain tumor arises when some brain cells start to multiply abnormally, creating a mass inside the skull. There are several types of brain tumors, from benign to malignant, the latter called brain cancer. A brain tumor can originate in the brain itself or be a metastasis of cancer that originates in another part of the body, such as breast cancer or skin cancer, for example.
Category:
Head & brain   Article saved: 10 April 2017
 

Pages navigation

Site indexMedicines onlineInteresting to readCommentariesAuthor
TabletsManual.com © 2012