RE: Rheumatoid Arthritis - Symptoms and Treatment #1

Anja
26 March 2012
15:16
My son, when he was 15 years old, startsd suffering pains under the knees. The doctor said it was the illness of Shlatter. He advised to stop running and playing football. Now my son has bumps under his knees. When he by accident strikes them, his legs ache. Can it be the beginning of arthritis?
reply quote
Sonya
24 April 2012
07:20
Has anybody heard about a new way of treating Arthritis?It is with the use of ultra-low temperatures. When the patient is placed into a special cooling chamber where the temperature is below 160 degrees Celsius. The procedure lasts for about 3-5 minutes, treatment is usually 10 procedures.
reply quote
Rudolf
24 April 2012
07:26
You are writing about treatment with Ibuprofen. My dog had problems with its legs and the vet prescribed Ibuprofen, but he warned me, that this medicine affects your stomach, and can't be used for a long time. And what about people? Or our stomachs are stronger?
reply quote
Jane
11 May 2012
13:12
Has anybody used the tablets of Arcoxia for treating Arthritis? Accidently found some information on the Internet - it seems a good medication, kills pain, treats arthritises, osteoarthritis, spondilitis. But are there people, whom it really helped? It wouldn't be desirable to throw out money.
reply quote

Write your comment:

How much 45 + 18 =

If you enter your e-mail you will receive notice about new replies.

Human joints
Site indexMedicines onlineInteresting to readCommentaries
TabletsManual.com © 2012