RE: Cold and Flu - Symptoms and Differences #1

Read article under discussion: Cold and Flu - Symptoms and Differences ►

Mary
05 April 2012
13:01
Something strange happens to my daughter: from time to time she runs a high temperature, sometimes alongside with coughs, but quite often it is only a fever. She stays in bed the whole day and the next she is OK. What can it be?
reply quote
Hannah
08 April 2012
14:46
All of a sudden, I had a rise of the temperature and a sore throat. I started taking arbidol, antigrippin and grammidin. Today it is much better. But then I read on the Internet about arbidol. The comments are negative. Now I do not know should I continue taking it or not.
reply quote
Irene
16 April 2012
15:11
My temperature for the last 3 days is 37.7 or 37.5... headaches, slight dizziness, running nose, sore throat, dry cough and occasional trembles with fever, eyes cut from light, and frequent pain in the frontal lobe.. Is it a cold?
reply quote
Lisa
22 April 2012
14:29
5 days ago my daughter began coughing at night, the diagnosis was a cold. The pediatrician's appointment: ACC, Biseptol, geksoral and inhalation of saline. On the second day of treatment the cough was severe but early this morning she had dry cough without stopping for 10 minutes. Was the doctor right?
reply quote

Write your comment:

How much 18 + 23 =

If you enter your e-mail you will receive notice about new replies.

Cold and flu
Site indexMedicines onlineInteresting to readCommentaries
TabletsManual.com © 2012