RE: Osteoporosis - Symptoms and Treatment #1

Read article under discussion: Osteoporosis - Symptoms and Treatment ►

Leonard
01 April 2012
13:45
Has anybody heard about the drugs, that can be taken only once a month, or even once a year, and that can be used for the treatment of osteoporosis? Are they really effective?
reply quote
Joe
21 April 2012
14:10
I was taking Calcium D3 Nikomed for a period of time, and the result seemed to be good, but once I stopped taking it, back pains were unbearable again.
reply quote
Rose
21 April 2012
14:18
On X-rays I have osteoporosis, cervical, right elbow, both wrists. In the blood tests calcium indication is normal. I was taking different calcium drugs but osteoporosis increases. What should I do?
reply quote
Robert
21 April 2012
14:29
What do you think: can a chiropractor improve the situation with osteoporosis? The technique of the osteopathic manipulative therapy is effective for most disorders of posture, scoliosis, kyphosis, pain in the spine and joints.Should I try to go to the reception of a chiropractor? Has anybody tried it?
reply quote
Helen
24 April 2012
06:52
I have heard that Raloxifene is a medicine that can be prescribed only for women. Is that right? My uncle has hip fracture and needs treatment. Our doctor prescribed Raloxifene, but my uncle bewares it.
reply quote
Lisa
24 April 2012
07:00
Leonard Hi leonard. This drug is called- Parathyroid hormone (Teriparatide [Forteo]), introduced for the treatment of men and postmenopausal women with osteoporosis, with severe pains.It usually is prescribed for those, who are at high risk of fractures. It is injected.
reply quote

Write your comment:

How much 48 + 38 =

If you enter your e-mail you will receive notice about new replies.

Osteoporosis
Site indexMedicines onlineInteresting to readCommentaries
TabletsManual.com © 2012