RE: Zithromax (Azithromycin) #1

Read article under discussion: Zithromax (Azithromycin) ►

Rodrigo
22 June 2012
02:24
This medicine was prescribed to me in the amount of 6 packs for curing infections of chronic sinus. I can give you my word that Zithromax works great and no side effects occurred to me. When I had a strong sinus infection I had to treat myself two times with this drug. In other situation just a single treatment works. This type of antibiotic doesn't bring me giddiness, pain in the head, stomach, unfocused mind, gripes or other side effects.
reply quote
Bronson
25 June 2012
16:13
I think that there is no better medicine than this one. It helps me to cure my infections in upper respiratory tract one time in a year. After two days of treatment the medicine starts working and the action lasts after one week. There is only one side effect that occurs to me is that I am visiting a restroom too many times.
reply quote
Christina
22 October 2012
00:48
After some days of treatment with this medicine I got rid of the horrible infection on my skin. Now it looks much better. I still need to make one more course, but its fine with me.
reply quote
Tiffany
23 January 2013
00:32
Azithromycin is the worst medicine ever and i wouldnot recommend it for no one at all it gave me loose bowels and a flaky itchy rash on my forehead then the rash spreaded all over my body including my scalp and thrush in my mouth that i cant get rid of and the worst yeastinfection ever and jaundace and swelling and a blurred vision and lost of my vision. Eye pain red bumps and it stays in your body forever even after you have finish this medicine it still remain in your body so i strongly advice you not to take it if it is ever prescribed
d to you well if you do i wish you all the luck because i have already filled you in on the syptoms and side affects that this medicine do cause
reply quote
D. Miller
06 September 2013
20:24
Christina, What kind of skin infection did you have and what dose were you given and for how long?
reply quote
Sandhya
07 July 2019
21:02
tiffany, hi Tiffany, same symptoms for my daughter who is 7 year old.its been 4 weeks now but still she is having symptoms. Only thing she is not having as you is she is not having rash in her hair. How long did it took to recover from loose stools and rash? Thank you
reply quote
Anukis
16 December 2019
22:59
tiffany, probably because your allergic to it..
reply quote

Write your comment:

How much 36 + 10 =

If you enter your e-mail you will receive notice about new replies.

Zithromax
Site indexMedicines onlineInteresting to readCommentaries
TabletsManual.com © 2012