RE: Bronchial Asthma #1

Read article under discussion: Bronchial Asthma ►

Anja
26 March 2012
14:23
My daughter was diagnosed with atopic asthma and has been ill for 3.5 years. Frequent attacks (2-3 times per week), lying in the hospital each year, at the beginning it becomes easier but not for a long time (1-2 months of quiet life and then attacks start again ), there are almost no attacks in summer, but when it gets colder, it all starts again. I don’t know what to do, please help me. Maybe I should refer to other professionals (but where??), get tested, and can you explain to me what a molecular diagnostics may show ? Maybe it is not asthma?
reply quote
George
08 April 2012
14:36
Hello, from time to time I wake up from lack of the air, or, when I am fast asleep, I involuntary stop breathing for a moment. The fееling is awful. What can it be? I hope it is not asthma.Thanks in advance.
reply quote
Nick
07 May 2012
09:55
I constantly have to drink Dexamethasone, Corvalol, Aminophylline and make injections of Sulfakamfokain, the action extends to a maximum of two weeks and then I have to take more drugs for treating bronchial asthma. I've heard that there is a cure for asthma, when you can be injected only once, and the effect lasts half a year. Can you tell me what are the other ways?
reply quote
Ingy
26 August 2012
11:30
Hello goerge,.. This is typical of something called "obstructive sleep apnea" which is a condition that happens to many people especially obese ones... This condition has many grades of severity.. From the very mild to thevery severe.. I think u should consult a doctor who'll assess ur condition and prescribe u one of many options available.. From simple life style modifications to breathing aids during ur sleep... Just dont worry... But also dont overlook it! Hope u become better soon Dr,Ingy
reply quote

Write your comment:

How much 47 + 17 =

If you enter your e-mail you will receive notice about new replies.

Bronchial asthma
Site indexMedicines onlineInteresting to readCommentaries
TabletsManual.com © 2012