Articles about drugs and diseases | page #8

Angioplasty with stent
Cardiac Catheterization - Angioplasty with Stent Cardiac catheterization is a medical procedure used to diagnose and treat, when necessary, cases of obstruction of the coronary arteries, which are the arteries that nourish the heart muscle. Untreated obstruction of the coronary arteries results in acute myocardial infarction.
Category:
Heart diseases   Article saved: 09 August 2018
 
Carpal tunnel syndrome
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Symptoms and Treatment Carpal tunnel syndrome, also called carpal tunnel syndrome, is a disease caused by compression of the median nerve, responsible for the innervation of the external region of the hand. In this text we will explain which anatomical structure is the carpal tunnel, how does the median nerve compression appear and what are the symptoms and treatments for this disease.
Category:
Neurology   Article saved: 11 January 2018
 
Cataract eye
Cataract - Symptoms and Treatment Cataract is a very common eye disease, especially in the elderly, which is caused by partial or complete opacification of the lens, the natural lens of our eyes.
Category:
General Health   Article saved: 15 February 2016
 
Causes of hypertension
Causes of Hypertension Hypertension, commonly called high blood pressure, is a disease that affects about 1/3 of the adult population.
Category:
Hypertension   Article saved: 07 September 2012
 
Celiac disease
Celiac Disease or Gluten-Sensitive Enteropathy Coeliac disease, also called gluten-sensitive enteropathy, is a disease of the small intestine characterized by intolerance to gluten, a protein present in many foods such as wheat, oats and barley.
Category:
Gastrointestinal   Article saved: 28 March 2013
 
Cellulite
Cellulite - Causes and Treatment Cellulite, those unwanted irregularities in the skin that provide an appearance similar to orange peel, is called in medicine hydrolipodystrophy gynoid.
Category:
Skin diseases   Article saved: 11 September 2013
 
Cerebral aneurysms
Cerebral Aneurysm - Symptoms, Causes and Treatment The cerebral aneurysm is a balloon-shaped protrusion that arises in one or more cerebral arteries due to a weakening of the vessel wall. The aneurysm has a much weaker wall than the healthy artery and, therefore, presents a high risk of rupture and may cause severe cerebral hemorrhages.
Category:
Head & brain   Article saved: 30 September 2017
 
Ear wax
Cerumen - Ear Wax Cerumen, commonly known as ear wax, is a substance produced by the ear glands, which protects the skin from the external ear canal from water damage, trauma, foreign bodies, infections, etc.
Category:
Otolaryngology   Article saved: 25 November 2017
 
Scar after cesarean section
Cesarean Section - Benefits and Risks Cesarean section, also called c-section or C-section, is a form of birth made through surgery. A C-section is still the most common route of delivery in Brazil, despite the normal delivery (vaginal delivery) is considered by the World Health Organization (WHO) and various entities medical the best way the baby is born. According to WHO recommendations, only about 15% of deliveries have indication for cesarean section, should the remaining 85% being made by vaginally.
Category:
Pregnancy   Article saved: 29 September 2016
 
Chagas disease symptom
Chagas Disease - Transmission, Symptoms and Treatment Chagas disease is an infection caused by the protozoan Trypanosoma cruzi, acquired through contact with the feces of the insect barber. Chagas disease is also known by the names: Chagas disease, chagas disease or American trypanosomiasis.
Category:
Parasite   Article saved: 09 October 2017
 
Chest pain
Chest Pain - Signs and Causes   (1 comments) A chest pain does not necessarily mean a heart attack. Most people seeking medical care in emergency rooms because of chest pain are not having a heart attack, but less severe problems such as muscle pain, reflux or anxiety attacks.
Category:
Pain   Article saved: 02 July 2012
 
Chilblains and Athlete`s foot
Chilblains - Athlete's Foot - Causes, Symptoms and Remedies Chilblain is an infection caused by the fungi Trichophyton mentagrophytes or Trichophyton rubrum, which attacks preferentially the soles of the feet and the spaces between the fingers. Also known as tinea pedis or athlete's foot, chilblain is the most common mycosis of skin in the world.
Category:
Fungal infections   Article saved: 10 December 2017
 

Pages navigation

Site indexMedicines onlineInteresting to readCommentariesAuthor
TabletsManual.com © 2012